Thursday, October 6, 2011

Another Beautiful Day!

Another beautiful day, third in a row, too bad I'm at work! The pasture is drying out nicely and the Orchard Grass is really filling in. It's been cool but no frost. The new grass is getting lush. I know we should have gotten two units of seed but we didn't. We probably have lost that window of opportunity to get seed started this late in the year.

We plan on staining the barn sometime this weekend. This brand of stain has application rules: The temperature low can be no lower than 50 degrees Fahrenheit and two days prior must be dry and the day after dry, also. The weather has not cooperated to have this happen until maybe this weekend or Monday.

The back hallway will have the Pergo installed on it; Pergo also has application rules: Must let the opened pack sit in the room where it will be installed two or three days before application. We'll probably pick the materials up on Saturday.

On Saturday I have plans of my own, too. I fantasize about getting my hair cut, my feet 'done' and opening a bank account at the local community bank. Please let my dreams come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment