Sunday, February 7, 2016

This And That

I know it is SuperBowl Sunday. I don't actually care. We had a few things that needed doing this weekend, chores and errands. Some planned, others just happened. Like the upstairs toilet.

That toilet is 'new' having been bought when we first moved into this house. Nearly six years old. Yesterday the flush valve failed and the toilet was constantly running. Add that to the list of things to get at the BigOrangeBox store.

Friday night I discovered a mouse, huddled and dead, in an empty 5-gallon water bucket. I believe it is the same mouse that was living in the radio.

He cleaned out that cozy nest in the radio and installed the old speakers into the Blacks stalls, as we will begin broadcasting the 'Spookless' CD by Clinton Anderson. No affiliation, but I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this CD to desensitize horses. It honestly really, really works.
He also got speaker wire at the BigOrangeBox to install the speakers.

No comments:

Post a Comment