Saturday, April 23, 2016

Saturday

Was raining when I first got up, so I adjusted my plans and, after feeding, ran errands, picking up feed and like that. Mild, spring showers. We really need the rain.


The day finally dried out, but by the time it did it was too late to go anywhere to ride, and I still had chores and more errands to run. I did the house-wifey stuff, like laundry, washing windows, vacuuming, changing the bed sheets, and like that.
The rain clouds moved off, the white puffy clouds turned into that blue sky that is so gorgeous.

He cleaned out the humidistat assembly in the furnace, getting that ready for summer season, put the 16-foot board back up between field #2 and #3. He got most of the lawn mowed. I mowed it last weekend, and really couldn't tell that it had been done at all. He also worked with Beau in the round pen while I made dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment