Monday, April 25, 2016

Monday - Catch-up

We spent the evening doing things that didn't get done on the weekend, and dealing with the ailing truck. He thinks it is the battery cable, on one of the batteries. The battery pillar is compromised, so he is going to get a replacement cable.

He mowed grass and worked with Beau in the round pen. After that we put Beau out with KC in #2. The grass is so much better out there and the two of them fell into a eating fest. I did the usual Monday night stuff: Kitty litter box clean out and trash to the road. Dinner on the bricks. A soft, gentle night.

After our dinner and their dinner, he put my old saddle on Beau. He's a natural, really. We're getting back the lost time with his attitude. Maybe these two were double-crossed so many times they just can't believe we're doing what is right by them.

Everyone was easy to put out, too. KC and Beau in #2, Skip and his princess, Alli, in #3, and I left the Littles in the dry paddock and barn because Lil Fred is looking a little portly.

After our day yesterday, I just want to get my lunch packed, brush my teeth and hit the hay.

No comments:

Post a Comment