Saturday, March 26, 2016

Easter Saturday

Bright sunny day, but with a seriously stiff breeze. In the shade it was downright chilly!

Last weekend I left my wallet on my mother-in-law's front car seat. I've been without my wallet a whole week, and it's time to run errands and retrieve my wallet. It was a lovely drive down-county, so many trees are budding out and blooming.

Besides the errands, grocery shopping and like that, the MOST IMPORTANT thing that happened was that we got Alli's halter on! This is EPIC. And it wasn't pretty. But it worked. Afterwards she allowed me to brush her on all sides, top and bottom, front and back AND pick all of her feet. I'm sure she was exhausted, and so were we.
We worked her in the round pen, until the three of us were winded, then brought her into her stall and roped her, winching her up to the bars on the stall divider. It took some doing, but it is on!

No comments:

Post a Comment