Friday, March 16, 2012

And They Call It "Puppy Love"


Last night, Tom went to bed, I was sitting on the couch, Max was asleep at my feet,I had his lead rope in my hands, April was by the front door zzzzzz and Irene walks by - Max picks up his head, then flattens out again. Heavy sigh, non-event.

LATER - in the bed, Irene (the window is open) climbs into the bed, walks on the pillows into the window sill - and HISSSSSSes at Max (who is asleep), which wakes him up! She's evil, right?

Last Friday i couldn't get home at lunchtime (too busy) so when we finally did get home at 5:55pm he had wet himself and splashed pee all over the cage, the floor, etc., Tom ended up taking a shower with him to get him cleaned up, I mopped the floor and also washed the cage pan and bars. ugh. He has not had an accident since - but I did come home yesterday at lunchtime. I'll be doing that again today, because I can. He still is not sleeping through the night - he now weighs 34 lbs at 16 weeks, he has webbed feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment