Wednesday, January 18, 2012

When?



Recently I was asked when are you going to get tired of living this life, caring for all these horses, getting up so early, shoveling manure and like that. WOW. When do parents get tired of feeding their kids? When do parents drop their kids off at the orphanage? When do parents change the locks on their doors and not give a key to their children?

I read the news; parents do give their kids away (I personally know two that were given away as children). Parents do drop their kids off or lose them because of their living conditions. I’m going to try to not be like that.

Just this past weekend I was warned about going to horse auctions. Warned to not take an empty trailer because when you come out you'll have horses in it. I know someone that went riding at a local park; when she got back to her trailer two horses were tied there. Horses are turned loose at auctions if they don't sell.

We're in a world of hurt right now, and unfortunately domestic animals are suffering.

No comments:

Post a Comment