Monday, January 2, 2012

Resolutions

Usually I don't make any resolutions for the new year. I'm not truly a free spirit, but I've always been flexible, changeable. Last year I had a list - not everything was accomplished, which sometimes made me angry, frustrated or contrary. My list was important, I don't make them lightly. If I bother to make any at all, should be taken seriously.

Irene needs to get spayed. A roof needs to be built over the landscaping bins. Northwest pasture must be fenced in. A run-in shed will have to be placed in that new field.

Once again we vow this new year to ride more. Had a very nice ride on Sunday, mild (for December) temps, mostly sunny skies. KC is still barefoot, some sections were 'ouchy' for him, but he's doing very well. If the Farnam Horseshoer's Secret works as promised, he might be barefooted all the rest of his days.

To start the new year off right, we are going to move our bed into the 'new' bedroom. No longer blue, it looks fantastic! Stayed up late last night, painting.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment