Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Newly Renovated Bedroom - Half Empty Living Room

We'll be moving furniture around: from the dining room to the living room. From the living room to the newly renovated bedroom. From the hallway to the renovated bedroom and the bedrooms upstairs.

April and Irene seem ok with it, what choice do they have? We could fit a pool table in the void in the living room.

He installed the clothes rod and shelf in the closet tonight. We'll need rugs or floor covering and blinds for the windows. It will be great!

I will admit being dead on my feet. I knew the boys would be spending the night inside again. This arctic blast is awful, with the wind it is horrid. The manure spreader needs emptying, but too cold to do that.

I prepped their stalls, but Skip had to have his walk-about and Sprite had to get into Skip's open stall, over and over.

When we got back into the house I noticed that Irene had already put herself to bed, in our newly renovated bedroom. She looked so comfortable, April had to join her. When I crawled in there, the girls didn't move. Neither moved all night long.

No comments:

Post a Comment