Saturday, December 3, 2011

First Saturday in December



Another beautiful day, with thoughts of riding in the woods. I kept those thoughts to myself. KC is now barefoot. That was not what stopped us. We had too much planned and not enough daylight.

I got up before the alarm, actually before my usual time to get up. I don't get up that early during the work week. I was up and ready to go! It was still quite dark.

Irene is in heat and was crying, yowling. We have got to get her spayed! We are bad parents, honestly.

I fed them before the usual time, put in a load of laundry, straighten up the kitchen, and turned them out before the sun came up. Then I made coffee.

Once he was up he started working on the baseboards. This took a good part of the day. He broke up this task with working with the minis and prepping the fifth stall for the mat installation.

Another day gone, another gorgeous sunset on Annapolis Rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment