Sunday, August 9, 2015

Home Bound

Spent most all day scraping and cleaning up the back of the house. I also trimmed the bushes in the front of the house, that being a paint-removal destination soon and needed to be done. I pulled up volunteer Maple babies, too. Hauled all the trimming to the burn pile.

Sara texted me and said she had a cancellation, but I missed that message, and texted her back nearly an hour later. She had filled the time with a project pony and said she would be over after that. It was 6:00 p.m. when she finally pulled in.


She did both boys because she wants them on the same schedule and their appointment was within a week.

Sara left so late, after 9:30 p.m. and the boys had been in since noon, I gave KC a treat and left him out all night with Skip in field #1. He was delighted to run out into freedom!

No comments:

Post a Comment