Friday, January 2, 2015

Resolutions

I have a list, an on going list, of some things I'd like to do, have done, and to accomplish. Some are wishes, some are dreams. Some would require hitting the lottery.

My old list has only a couple things pending. I believe that is pretty good for a long list for the 'five-year plan.' I would like a new kitchen (floor/cabinets/counter top). I'd like to have T-111 siding put on the garage shed, he'd like new windows for that same shed. I'd like a 'lid' over the bins so that the tractor can have its own house. I can wait.

What I'd really like is a new job, a new adventure, a paying job that I would bounce out of bed for in the morning. A fresh start with interesting people doing interesting things. When I ask kids what they want to be when they grow up, it is because I'm looking for ideas. I need a change. Is that too much to ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment