Sunday, December 13, 2015

Sunday Ride Time!

And so warm! I rode in a t-shirt! And I'm no where near Florida.

We also ran into Martin and Tracy - their trailer was parked at the LOMH - we met up with them under the roadway bridge at Woodstock for a moment - they were leaving the Woodstock, riding Nina and Jake. Tom didn't speak to either. I spoke with Tracy, but she was more concerned about the 'waitress' that had her boobs hanging out of her tank top at the Woodstock Inn, Tracy was embarrassed. I said it wasn't your tits, so why should you care about her. She ended up being our waitress - and she was not great - we split lunch and she forgot our Fries - so we barely had enough to eat. O well - And all of our lunches were luke tepid warm because they sat on the shelf too long.

Fast ride up the 'hill' and KC really doesn't want Prince to be in front of him, but Prince managed to get around us. Someone had their trailer get pretty deep in the soft ground and really tore it up at the trailer parking area at McKeldin. I did my best to steer KC away from this slippery trench, but then he zig and zagged at the end to avoid Prince and my right arm hit the pommel pretty good. I'm sure to have a perfect bruise there later.

The boys, but especially KC, were sweaty, and their coats dried to a hard, wavy mess. Took me an hour to brush KC out - he then rolled in stone dust and mud, and I'm afraid I'm wearing some of it still. I didn't get back into the house until after 10! But I'm sure he appreciated it, and is not all itchy with his hair stuck in stiff whorls.

No comments:

Post a Comment