Thursday, March 7, 2013

... With a Cherry on Top!

Right when you think it is safe to come outside:

On Monday night, about 6:46 p.m., KC slammed me into the parked tractor in the aisle, at high speed. I am sore, stiff and a hurting pup.

Yesterday it snowed, sleeted and rained, off and on, all day. Everything is a soft, sopping wet messy mess.

Tonight, at last call, I walk out into the pasture with an armload of hay. The boys are behind me, squabbling over who will pluck it out of my hands.

The pasture is 'soft' and my Muck boots are sinking in, as they are pushing and shoving each other. 'Someone' bumped me from behind and being weak and sore, I fell, face first, onto the wet ground, my toes imbedded in the mud.

I had mud on my knees, and hay in my mouth, hair, eyes, coat. I am FURIOUS!

I'm already in serious pain from Monday night's mishap. This is truly the definition of adding insult to injury. These guys are FERAL!

NEW RULES**** I don't go out into the pasture, or handle either of them without my fiberglass 'handistick.' Don't care who doesn't like it, someone is getting whacked first, questioned later. I need my 24 inches of space, and they both had better respect that, or get WHACKed!

Game On!

No comments:

Post a Comment