Saturday, October 20, 2012

Saturday!!

Rabies clinic at Southern States Cooperative. We decided to take Irene, but not April. Both are due for their shots, but April is not doing as well as we'd want her to, and don't think the shot would be a good idea. Max is not due for one until next May.

I also needed a couple things from there, like propane, so I went alone. He was still working on the electrical project, and installing the new circuit breaker for the new 'whole house' generator.

Ironically, the power went out around 10:00 a.m., staying out for over an hour. I don't know why.

It was a pretty day, breezy, and we need the drying air.

I went over to Todd's for hay and had a nice visit with him. We have to buy hay, and not this five, six or seven bales at a time. I want sixty or eighty! The hayloft is bare.

No comments:

Post a Comment