Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sunday - Work on the Farm

We had so many things to do today, we decided it would not be a riding day. It was a glorious, sunny day and would have been a perfect day for a ride. But we had work to do.

He primed and painted most of the exterior of the house. I cleaned out the gutters and stopped by Todd's for another six bales of hay. We need to get a larger quantity of hay, but don't have the time to do that. Maybe next weekend?

Spent my day doing the house wife stuff: Laundry, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming and a concerted effort to combat the stink bug invasion. I also found my keys, missing for over a month. I knew they were misplaced and not totally gone. Glad to have them back. Now I can't find my Wahl trimmer, and they all need to have that!

Yard work, straightening up the house, and playing with Max took up pretty much all day. A beautiful Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. You guys work so hard! Must be nice when you sit down with your feet up and survey all you've accomplished!!! Amazing.

    ReplyDelete