Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Rainy Tuesday

Rainy day - we definitely needed it after the fertilizer and seed distribution over the weekend. It was a good soaking rain, too. During the day and then again overnight we got a total of nearly three inches.


I went out to hay the gang around 10:00 p.m. Earlier in the evening the breeze picked up and the patio was dry, but it was raining again for last call. I went out with my green and white striped umbrella. Lil Fred did not like it at all, he was hiding from me, peeking out from the overhang.

KC and Skip were in the shed, and didn't want to move away, but the umbrella was giving them a little bit of an issue. They knew it was me under there, and I had a stack of hay on my shoulder. They decided to stand their ground in the shed and accept the flakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment