Saturday, April 28, 2012

Weather Or Not

Once again the Weatherman was mistaken. We could use the rain, don't want it on the weekend. We had thought about camping out, too, but nixed that idea with the forecast. Saturday turned out to be a nice day, warm breeze, mostly cloudy, sunny sometimes. The rain did start around 6, but didn't get more than a smattering. He spent the day finishing up the installation of the new dual fuel water heater in the big trailer, I did my wifely duties around the house: laundry, changing sheets, cleaning the bathroom, kitchen, and like that. And playing with the puppy. When I went out for 'last call' it was raining. They were standing in the shed, brought them in to put their light jackets on because I didn't want to stand in the rain. By the time I had finished dressing them it had stopped raining. I put hay in the shed and put them back out. Overnight we hardly got any rain, not a 1/3 of an inch. The store-bought grass is coming in nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment