Friday, April 20, 2012

Hubris, Much?

It’s a beautiful day, overcast and perfect temps. I’m not too sure it rained last night – but it did in the evening – I went to the grocery – and Tom stayed home to hitch up Lil Fred and take him for a spin. That didn’t work out very well.

Sprite interfered while he was harnessing Lil Fred – bottom line – the harness is broken and needs to be repaired, the cart was on its side with the wheel spinning and Lil Fred is all wigged out and freaking, even now this morning.

I had mentioned that Sprite was ‘furious’ with the doings and he didn’t put her in her stall like he should have. grrrrrr – now we have broken tack so can’t drive Lil Fred around.

He was too confident and didn’t take into account what ‘furious’ meant to a jealous sibling/mare. I do hate it when I’m right just as much as he does. I still don’t understand why he could not have grabbed the cart, the harness, Fred’s mane or something to prevent Fred from jack-knifing the cart, trying to run down the aisle, get the cart hung up on the lawnmower/manure spreader and break the harness. But that’s just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment