Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Vacation, it’s all I ever wanted

I have been absent from my blog because we’ve been away! And now we’re back. We spent a glorious NINE DAYS in Cook Forest, Clarion, PA. Everybody should take a vacation there, IMHO. Really.

I noticed in the July issue of “Horse & Rider” magazine, thier article on '50 States, 50 Rides,' the submission for Pennsylvania is Cook Forest. Really, this place is amazing. I want to work there, really.

We took the big boys plus April and Irene. The little guys went to White Fences Farm. I’m sure they felt that they had a vacation, too.

If you don’t have a horse, Ray Smith will fix you up with the best horse you’ve ever ridden. You’ll want to buy the horse. If you don’t ride you are a loser. No, really, you should ride. If you don’t there is plenty to keep you busy or otherwise occupied.

I’m going to post a run-down of our activities on a separate heading in case you are not interested in what we were doing for NINE DAYS.

No comments:

Post a Comment