Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March!

Finally, March gets itself here and comes in soft and gently, just like a lamb! Last night in the parking lot I saw an earthworm! It was wet, but alive. And on Sunday, after our trail clearing session, I had a tick! on my neck, Tom had two on him! Asked for it, right?

Yesterday started off foggy, then sunny, became windy, then raining off and on all day - everybody stayed in. The highs were in the 70s and last night it got down past freezing, again. Skip pawed himself a tunnel in the corner of his stall, but other than that, everybody was happy to be in. The sun came out, then the high winds and driving rains started.

I'll take the beautiful day any time, but with it being March, it is not just a borrowed day, it will be the norm, I hope. Daylight Saving starts on the thirteenth. I'm so ready and overdue for some riding after work!

No comments:

Post a Comment