Friday, September 24, 2010

My Little Pony x 2



'Super' Harvest Moon this week - so bright, surely helping with the chasing daylight thing, but also using our 'headlamps' to work the little guys around the pasture. Wednesday night I took Lil Fred around four times. Tom took Sprite around after he moved Lil Fred's portable enclosure and it didn't end well.

Lil Fred is an absolute angel; he looks great and acts the same. He's just the best little guy! I can't say the same for Sprite. She took Tom for a 'ride' up the hill, in the ensuing kerfuffle he lost his glasses. I did manage to find them for him, and they were a little bent. She has more horsepower than she looks like she has.

Thursday night I took her for three laps with Tom and Lil Fred. The final lap she was good as gold. She's getting it. She's learning not to drag me around, easier to take it easy then to strong-arm, honestly.

No comments:

Post a Comment