Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Wild Life

Last night for last call I was bringing out four flakes of hay for the boys, who were at the gate waiting for me. I hate it when KC tries to pluck hay out of my arms, he will pull it all out, making me drop it. I carry it in one arm, and grab his halter with the other. Walking towards the run-in shed I notice the fox down the hill, then another pops up where I was going to throw a flake! Two foxes!!

I circle back around the shed and notice movement down the other fence line. There is too much white on this one to be a fox and I'm guessing it is the resident Skunk.

Another dead baby snake, this one in the living room. Also, the dogs have been scratching and pawing at the water bowl tray and a tile in the dining room. From time to time I get a slight wiff of fish, then it is gone. Plenty of room between the tile and the wooden floor for the snakes to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment