Friday, July 15, 2011

Full Moon - moonlit rides

With the waxing Moon and the cooler, unseasonable weather we're enjoying, we've been going for rides after work. Very romantic. So what if the place is in shambles, the weather is perfect and the horses are ready!

We've been trying to create a circular trail system that we can do with very little time, from our own place. We are also using the GPS to see if we are in park or private land. The electric utility's power lines also come through here.

I am certainly enjoying this country life! I have to pinch myself when I get home in the evening, seeing my guys at the fence and the big picture. This is what makes life really worth living. Having a dream is one thing, having pie-in-the-sky goals can be crazy, but when you obtain your version of the dream, it takes a long while for it to sink in.

No comments:

Post a Comment