Friday, January 1, 2016

First Day

I have to confess - I have a head cold. I came down with this thing last night. Sneezing, coughing, can't taste or smell. Sore throat. I don't feel like doing anything, so I'm doing very little.

I put a load of laundry in and he wanted to go to Mt Airy, so we did, but the feed store was closed, and I didn't have the strength to then go to the grocery, so we went home and I went back to bed with Max.

He had a couple things he wanted to do, but these were not things on my 'honey-do' list. He also had a cold, starting it earlier than I did, but he was home all week and I had to work a few days. He got a couple things done, like fixing the stockade fence gate but mostly hanging out with the Blacks. He can lift Beau's feet! This is HUGE!

My honey-do list consisted of indoor work, just the little things that need doing from our ongoing house renovation projects, but nothing vitally important or necessary. We have the materials and tools to finish, but these can wait. It really is more important to work with the Blacks.

I'm waiting for the round pen. And a sunny day.

Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment